How to use the boards
If you've never used a discussion board before then just follow these easy steps.
1) Click the register link
2) You will need to come up with a name you will be known by. Keep in mind names are CaSe sensitive. Fill in the name you want and select a password you will remember.
3) Fill in a VALID working e-mail address. The system after you click "submit" will send you a e-mail with a validation link and instruction to make sure this is your e-mail account. IF you do not click the validation link in the e-mail you will be sent or follow the instructions your account on this board will NOT activate.
If you have Spam protection were unknown e-mail addresses are sent a "verification e-mail" before it let's the e-mail through to you, please turn if off now. If you don't you may get our validation e-mail from [email protected] or [email protected] You can also add the those two e-mail addresses to your allowed filters.
4) Fill your home page URL (http://www.whatever.com) if you are an agency or provider
5) Fill in your home area city then state or just your state. Note: Providers be smart and fill in the area codes you service along with your primary city and state.
6) Fill in a sentence about yourself. i.e.. Hobbyist, Provider Independent, Provider Agency, Agency, wannabe.
7) Type in a password you will remember
8) Click submit.
You will then be given a validation link to go to and put in your validation code to activate your account.
Number of visits to this page